JAXKELLY CRYSTAL CANDLES
JAXKELLY CRYSTAL CANDLES
These candles are hand-poured and made with 100% American farmed soy wax, the natural essential + fragrance oil blend
• 9 oz Jar
• 50 HR Burn Time
Made in United States of America
Amethyst: Hidden inside is an Amethyst Quartz that enhances healing + spiritual growth. Once your candle has burned retrieve your crystal and carry it with you, or place it in a special space to balance and heal your energy. Features notes of soothing lavender.
Citrine: Hidden inside is a Citrine Quartz that radiates vibes of positivity and success. Once your candle has burned retrieve your crystal and carry it with you, or place it in a special space to manifest success in all areas of life Features notes of tangy Grapefruit and sweet Mangosteen.
Moonstone: Hidden inside is a Moonstone that increases your intuition and connects you to the moon's energy to inspire new beginnings. Once your candle has burned retrieve your crystal and carry it with you, or place it in a sacred space to bring good fortune within the flow of your life. Features notes of citrus and sweet fruit.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to process before getting shipped out to you! We strive to be as swift as possible in getting you your order.
Due to USPS delays, shipping may take longer than usual. You can always check your tracking number if you are unsure about when your purchases will reach you. Orders with multiple products may ship from different E.Leigh's locations, so you may have multiple tracking numbers.
If a package is returned to us with a return to sender notice, we will reach out to you immediately to request a different shipping address. Please note, we charge an additional $5 for your new shipping label.
Items purchased with a discount of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for Return or Exchange.
What qualifies an item eligible for return?
- All full price apparel, handbags and shoes are eligible for store credit when returned within 14 days of the purchase date (if purchased in stores) or 14 days from the date of delivery (if purchased online) and accompanied with the original receipt if purchased full price.
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost. We suggest sending USPS Priority or UPS Ground to obtain a tracking number.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This simply means that the returned items must be unworn, unwashed, smoke-free and with tags attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Please be sure to pack the shoebox inside a sturdy shipping box as the original shoebox must arrive undamaged.
- Original shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
What items are not eligible for return?
- Accessories— excluding handbags
- Intimates (Bralettes, socks, swimwear, bodysuits, etc.)
- Home & Gift Items (Candles, notebooks, pencils, etc.)
- Beauty & Spa Items
- Items purchased at 30% off or more (this includes items marked down and/or items bought with a discount code)
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice, as well as any gift with purchase.
How does store credit work?
- Store credits will be processed within 10 business days after we receive your return and will be sent via email.
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Online Store Credit is valid online only.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
I think my item might be damaged or defective, what can I do?
Because you are important to us, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please email email@example.com with a picture of the damage, as well as your name and order details so that we can promptly remedy the situation.
If you have any questions, please contact our flagship location at 501-265-0448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!