Shipping & Returns Policy
Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to process before getting shipped out to you! We strive to be as swift as possible in getting you your order.
Due to USPS delays, shipping may take longer than usual. You can always check your tracking number if you are unsure about when your purchases will reach you. Orders with multiple products may ship from different E.Leigh's locations, so you may have multiple tracking numbers.
- $7.99 Standard shipping & processing
- $50 Overnight shipping & priority processing
- Free standard shipping when your cart total is greater than $150
Please be sure to double check that you have entered in the correct address at checkout. If you need to change it ASAP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "ADDRESS CHANGE." We cannot change a shipping address if the order has already been fulfilled.
If a package is returned to us with a return to sender notice, we will reach out to you immediately to request a different shipping address. Please note, we charge an additional $5 for your new shipping label.
Items purchased with a discount of 30% or more are FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for Return or Exchange.
- Email email@example.com asking for a return label and return the items. Your money will be credited to you, and you can use that store credit to purchase the items you want instead.
What qualifies an item eligible for return?
- All full price apparel, handbags and shoes are eligible for store credit when returned within 14 days of the purchase date (if purchased in stores) or 14 days from the date of delivery (if purchased online) and accompanied with the original receipt if purchased full price.
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This simply means that the returned items must be unworn, unwashed, smoke-free and with tags attached.
What items are not eligible for return?
- Accessories— excluding handbags
- Intimates (Bralettes, socks, swimwear, bodysuits, etc.)
- Home & Gift Items (Candles, notebooks, pencils, etc.)
- Beauty & Spa Items
- Items purchased at 30% off or more (this includes items marked down and/or items bought with a discount code)
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
How does shipping work?
- Original shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If you would like us to provide a pre-paid USPS shipping label for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and the item you are returning. $5 will be deducted from your return store credit if you choose to use this option.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Please be sure to pack the shoebox inside a sturdy shipping box as the original shoebox must arrive undamaged.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice, as well as any gift with purchase.
How does store credit work?
- Store credits will be processed within 3 business days after we receive your return and will be sent via email.
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
I think my item might be damaged or defective, what can I do?
Because you are important to us, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please email email@example.com with a picture of the damage, as well as your name and order details so that we can promptly remedy the situation.
If you have any questions, please contact our flagship location at 501-265-0448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!