Shipping & Returns Policy
We offer returns in the form of store credit only. Items must be returned in their original, unused, unwashed condition within 14 days from the day you received your item. Jewelry, accessories, undergarments and home items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for return. Items purchased at a discount of 30% off or greater are FINAL SALE and not eligible for exchange or return. Shoes must be returned in their original box and that box must be placed inside another box to keep the original box in good condition.
If you receive an item that seems to be damaged, you must email us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the item.
Shipping fees, duties and taxes are non-refundable.
What items are not eligible for return?
- Accessories— excluding handbags
- Intimates (Bralettes, socks, swimwear, bodysuits, etc.)
- Home & Gift Items (Candles, notebooks, pencils, etc.)
- Beauty & Spa Items
- Items purchased at 30% off or more (this includes items marked down and/or items bought with a discount code)
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable
How do I return an item?
You may visit us in stores to return online items, you may choose to use your own shipping method or you may request a shipping label from us for the cost of $8 that will be deducted from your store credit. If purchasing your own shipping, we recommend purchasing insurance and delivery confirmation as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice, as well as any gift with purchase.
- If you are mailing your return, the box must be postmarked as shipped within 14 days of you receiving the item.
How does store credit work?
- Store credits will be processed within 10 business days after we receive your return and will be sent via email.
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Online Store Credit is valid online only.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
I think my item might be damaged or defective, what can I do?
Because you are important to us, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt a picture of the damage, as well as your name and order details so that we can promptly remedy the situation.
Our apologies, at this time we are not able to process online exchanges. If you would like to exchange for a different size, please visit us in store or return your item and then use your store credit to purchase the new size.
We ship orders using USPS and UPS. Orders are shipped out Monday-Friday and we strive to process orders within 24-48 business hours.
Orders with multiple products may ship from different E.Leigh's locations, so you may have multiple tracking numbers.
Once an order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
If a package is returned to us with a return to sender notice, we will reach out to you immediately via email to request a different shipping address. Please note, we charge an additional $5 for your new shipping label.
If you have any questions, please contact our flagship location at 501-265-0448 and ask to speak with someone regarding online or email us at email@example.com.